Visteon, a leading supplier of electronics in the automotive industry, and CGSociety are challenging the world’s digital artists to design the future of the in-vehicle user experience. We are looking for something that will revolutionize the way we interact with the vehicles that we drive.
To address this challenge, we are looking for:
– A revolutionary design for a user interface or menu structure
– A revolutionary user experience for the driver of a vehicle
– A revolutionary way that users can better interact with the features in their vehicle while operating it.
As a minimum requirement, artists must create an interface that enables the user to interact with information on one or more displays in the vehicle. These displays can be located in traditional or non-traditional areas, and they can use traditional or non-traditional technology. The key is that the method of interaction that is created is unique, innovative, and improves the experience of consumers in vehicles. At a minimum, the following information must be available for the driver:
– Fuel gauge
– Navigation/route information
– Radio/music selection and operation
– Climate controls
The competition is free to enter!
Submission deadline: 20 May 2014
Find out what are the technical requirements, prizes and how to enter the challenge on the competition website.