The Biennial of the Poster Bolivia BICeBé® is the most important international event in Bolivia and the Southern Cone regarding design and visual communication. The event is held every two years during the month of November and over 100 international designers have passed through its doors, leaving behind their experiences and skills in the design sphere, thus making the BICeBé® an ideal space for cultural exchange.
Posters submitted may participate in the following categories:
– Category A Posters on cultural topics and activities.
– Category B Posters on political and social issues.
– Category C Posters advertising commercial events, products or services.
– Category D Unpublished posters on the topic: HAPPINESS CULTURE WITH SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
For Category D we will only accept original, unpublished, not previously printed or digitally published posters (including social networks, blogs, websites or other calls). The participant must reflect their point of view on the HAPPINESS CULTURE WITH SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY according to the topic presentation brief. The idea is to contribute, creating awareness, generating a consistent change and becoming generators of possible solutions.
Contestants may be design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality, having posters printed between April 2013 and February 2015, except for those submitting as Category D.
– Categories A, B & C: Medals & diplomas
– Category D: First Prize $ 4000 + Medal & diploma; Medals & diplomas
Submission deadline: Friday, March 13th, 2015.
The official announcement of selected posters will be on Monday, April 20th, 2015.